Itch.io

You have suggestions or want to give feedback to the game or the forum? Post it here!
The Hard Croc

Itch.io

Post by The Hard Croc » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:17 pm

I definitely want to suggest making a page for the game on itch.io. That's where I go for the majority of my videos, and while I don't know what "the biggest indie game website" is, itch.io definitely seems to have a bit of a following. Tons of games off itch.io have also been featured in "PC Gamer" articles. PC Gamer is a pretty big site with a massive social media following, including a large Steam group (3.6m+ on Facebook, ~225k members in the Steam group). There have been some great indie games coming from this site, and they've been on top of the "free games" section for months. I'd imagine it'd be great for exposure, and games can quite literally skyrocket to the top overnight. Plus, I'm pretty sure it's totally free to be on itch.io, nothing to lose :P
Check out my channel "The Hard Croc" for awesome Celaria content and more!

Lewa
Site Admin

Re: Itch.io

Post by Lewa » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:55 am

I'll definitely look at it.

I realise that i don't put enough effort into actual marketing of the game. (With time i gained the mentality of just working on stuff in the background and only occasionally showing it to the public if i have made substantial progress.)
I have to change that and do something about it...