Seen but never played.

You have suggestions or want to give feedback to the game or the forum? Post it here!
mr.cupcake

Seen but never played.

Post by mr.cupcake » Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:52 pm

That course I see but never played

You know that map that you see once you open the game will it every be a playable map, since I :) really :) want to play it.

Pole Swinging

Secondly, I would want to use to do some kind of pole swinging or balancing with only yellow and blue blocks affecting how you can us it.

Lewa
Site Admin

Re: Seen but never played.

Post by Lewa » Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 pm

You know that map that you see once you open the game will it every be a playable map, since I :) really :) want to play it.
Well, there is a way to play this map. What you could do is to go into the data/maps_singleplayer directory of the game and delete (as an example) the first map called "s1_1.cmap". then go into the data directory,copy the "menu.cmap" file into the maps/singleplayer directory and rename it "s1_1.cmap". This way you replace the first map with the map shown in the menu. Be warned thoug, this map is (in terms of leveldesign) really bad and wasn't inteded to be playable. I'm also going to replace this map sometime in the future.
Pole Swinging

Secondly, I would want to use to do some kind of pole swinging or balancing with only yellow and blue blocks affecting how you can us it.
Neat idea. But i'm not going to add any new movement features into the game. (Not only because it would increase the development time on the coding side, but it would also require changes in the leveldesign in order to accomodate those new moves. (I have to draw the line in terms of features somewhere as i don't want to stay in development-hell forever.) Maybe sometime in the future in a potential sequel. :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sat Sep 03, 2016 1:25 pm.