So this are the steps for loading custom maps:
- Download the game (if you did'nt do it already. You can download the game on http://www.celaria.com )
- Download the .cmap file (here on the map-showcase sub-forum)
- Open your localappdata directory of your Windows installation.
You can do it very easily by putting " %localappdata% " in the search-bar of Windows and pressing the Enter key:
- Search for your Celaria directory (depending on what type of version your have, the name could slightly differ.)
For the open alpha v4 the directory is called "Celaria_open_alpha_v4"). For the v5 it's called "Celaria_open_alpha_v5" etc...
- In this directory you can find the "custom_maps" directory. Copy your downloaded .cmap file into this directory:
- Now start the game and click on the "custom maps" button in the menu. The map should be loaded and displayed in the map-selection screen.