please dont be called a rip-off of mirrors edge

For everything that doesn't fit in the other forum-subcategorys.
atophat101@gmail.com

please dont be called a rip-off of mirrors edge

Post by atophat101@gmail.com » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:54 pm

this is a good game but some people might call it a rip-off of mirrors edge all because it has parkour, also please dont die out it is a great game i got it on itch.io i wish i donated, please stay a good game, i want this game to grow and become popular, if a popular youtuber plays it and says its bad you are kinda screwed is a popular one says its good you are safe, only time can tell, but please stay free and make merch of something to get money please never give up, please

BlueCrescentMoon

Re: please dont be called a rip-off of mirrors edge

Post by BlueCrescentMoon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:58 am

I'm fairly sure he hasn't given up just yet. I don't personally know that. But with his recent activity and how far he's already gotten... It seems he'd wanna keep going unless it starts to interfere with work or schooling of some kind. Don't take my word for it though, I'm not an end all be all. I just make a lot of maps. ^w^"
I'mma nerd, what else is there to say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSb0Euh4p58
Me ^^^

Lewa
Site Admin

Re: please dont be called a rip-off of mirrors edge

Post by Lewa » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

I have no plans in abandoning this game. :P
Quite the opposite. I would like to build and expand on it.

University (and life in generall) can (and has gotten) in the way frequently. (Which can drag out development over time.)

Additionally i'm also working on side projects alongside Celaria. (Not only to avoid getting burned out by working on only one single project, but to also have a foundation for future projects in terms of tech and knowledge. A custom game engine for example. :) )

At this point in time the game is practically complete, so the release will be happening soon. :P